Half Moon Bay is very different from other California coast vacation destinations such as Santa Cruz and Monterey. Sure, it has its share of fine dining, unique shops, art galleries and the beautiful Pacific Ocean as its backdrop, but what makes Half Moon Bay so special are the open spaces, redwood preserves and pristine beaches. These create a plethora of outdoor recreational activities for the young and old alike.
So when you plan your visit to the San Francisco Bay Area and want a more natural experience, please set some time aside to explore Half Moon Bay. After all, there are so many more things to do in Half Moon Bay than just the annual Pumpkin Festival and pick your own pumpkin patches!
- Half Moon Bay Parks and Open Spaces
- Half Moon Bay Top Family Activities
- Half Moon Bay Biking, Hiking & Nature Walks
- Half Moon Bay Outdoor Activities
- Half Moon Bay Beaches
- Half Moon Bay Festivals & Events
- Half Moon Bay Day & Summer Camps
- Half Moon Bay Theme Parks
- Live Music & Nightclubs in Half Moon Bay
- Coastside Trail